Odisha Ration Card List: You can check your Name and details in the New Ration Card List Odisha at the Food Odisha official website www.foododisha.in.
Get the Odisha Ration Card details along with the official website link to check New Ration Card List Odisha below in the post.
Odisha Ration Card List
Friends, the Odisha Ration Card list is available on the official website of the Food Odisha portal and you can check your name and details by entering your name or village, GP, etc.,
Nowadays one piece of Ration card is important for each family. The ration card is a multi-purpose document.
It is an essential document to obtain essential goods at highly subsidized rates through the Public Distribution System (PDS).
Odisha Ration Card is issued by the Department of Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare. It is issued to residents of Odisha who are fulfilled the eligibility criteria.
The main objective of the issue of the Ration Card in Odisha is to provide essential goods at subsidized rates to Odisha people who are getting a piece of Ration Card.
A ration card was introduced to provide subsidized food facilities to poor people through the state government. If you want to check your Ration Card list in Odisha or Ration Card, a direct link is available below in this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Ration Card
The eligibility criteria to obtain a ration card in Odisha are based on the economic standard of the beneficiary families.
Those family who needs an Odisha Ration Card for their family have to full fill the below criteria made by the Government of Odisha.
- He/She must be an Indian citizen.
- Not possess posses multiple ration cards.
- His family condition full fills the standard of ration card issue criteria.
Documents Required for Odisha Ration Card
To obtain a Ration Card for himself/herself a new ration card needs to submit the following documents along with the application form of the Ration card.
- Resident proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Voter Id card
- Gas connection details
You have to submit all the above-mentioned documents xerox copy should be attached to the Odisha Ration Card application form.
How to check Odisha Ration Card List?
By below this process, you can check the New Ration Card list Odisha, Odisha Ration Card list 2023, Ration Card list Name wise Odisha, Ration Card list Village wise Odisha, Ration Card list Block wise Odisha.
- For the PDS Odisha Ration Card list visit the Food Odisha official website or the below link.
- On the home page find ” Beneficiaries list of NFSA 2013″
- Here click on the link ” NFSA Cards and Beneficiaries” which is placed in the Menu Bar of the page.
- After clicking on the link here, you fill in your District, Block, and FPS.
- Click on the get report option.
- Here you can see a Ration Card List of your GP.
Steps to Apply for a New Odisha Ration Card
To obtain a new ration card in Odisha follow some steps to apply.
- First, visit the Official website of Food Odisha.
- On the home page, you find “e-Bitaran Odisha” >” Application form for Ration Card”
- Click on the link and download a Ration Card Application form.
- Fill out the ration card form carefully.
- Attach a Xerox copy which is mentioned above in this post.
- Submit this filled application form at the nearest Ration Card office.
Important links for the Odisha Ration Card List
Official Website Food Odisha: Click Here
Website of e-Bitaran Odisha: Click Here
Odisha Ration Card list: Click Here
Download the Odisha Ration Card Form: Click Here
YouTube Video ( How to see Odisha Ration Card List)
You may read:
I hope you like this article or post and stay tuned to get other important and interesting, knowledgeable posts like Odisha Ration Card and procedure to check Odisha Ration Card List, New Ration Card List Odisha, Odisha Ration Card List 2023, Ration Card List Name wise Odisha, Ration Card list Village wise Odisha, Ration Card list Block wise Odisha.
Please leave a comment in the below comment box and share this post with your friends and relatives.
Thanks for reading.